Saturday, September 6, 2008

TAG features Howard Hunt as Guest Speaker 9/8

Like I mentioned last week; art season is about to begin. I say that with a grin as you know most of the art leagues do not meet during the summer months. Trenholm Art League aka: TAG will have their first meeting of the year in Columbia SC at 7PM Monday evening. Howard Hunt a gifted artist that paints nature's scenes on canvas as well as having an eye to capture beautiful images in photography will be the guest speaker.

Howard Hunt was very instrumental in the Artist's Round Table last year and helped secure art shows at various venues for many of our members through connections he has in the real estate business. Finding local business owners willing to allow art shows of the ART Group really makes Howard not only a gifted artist but truly a gifted entrepreneur and marketing guru. His presentation should be very informative and interesting.

I wish I could make it there; but I will be out of town on business. So ...go in my place and have a good time. Don't forget to tell Howard you read about him on my blog.

No comments: