Monday, August 20, 2007

ART Blogs ARE Fun and Educational too

"Jagged Edges" c Jean Bourque a 36 by 24 inch oil painting.
Blogs are so educational...

I scan the headlines from my own blog, I read the news of what's happening in the art world.
I read blogs by many artists and I learn a lot. Every artist I know, that does a blog has a different style and a different emphasis. As you can see mine is mostly trying to share opportunities and highlight art that has won awards as well as talking about the art leagues. While Susan's is about creating fiber art works and altered books and sharing that adventure. Harriett's is about her discovering a career as an artist and Michel's showcase her paintings and tells a bit about herself. That's what makes art and artists so fun; we are all very unique.

Follow the art world news by reading the feed on my blog. Watch the videos of Val's Art Diary to the right, scroll, down and click for a video art adventure. Then find out more about SC art and artists by reading my art blog and then by seeing these blogs; for an artistic adventure.

Susan Lenz Fiber Artist
Michel McNinch
Harriett Hilton Artistic Musings
and my website at
Jean Bourque

Enjoy...your days, Jeanee

No comments: