Monday, September 20, 2010

Be a Music fan at Reverbnation or list your music

http://www.reverbnation.com/page_object/page_object_photos/fan_487541

Just wanted to tel you about Reverbnation.com. If you are already a member you know how wonderful it is. If not, you should check it out. If you are a musician you will love the site for setting up your band info and keeping all your gigs and promotional info in one place, plus you can build a fan base. Woohoo! And if you are a local musician that has a presence on Reverbnation and I haven't added you to my site, please let me know by sending me the link to your page on reverbnation. I am listed as Jeanee Bourque on it.


On Reverbnation; I just posted some really fun guitar paintings and I hope everyone will enjoy them. For a limited time I am offering all my Faceboook fans and musicians, my Musicians discount on any painting not already sold or committed to a show, in a show or on deposit. This is a great way to get your favorite Jean Bourque original at 25% off. (for a limited time only) It does apply to all my mixed media paintings, my paintings painted live to Musicians locally and at the Indiegrrl festival. This does not apply on prints or on paintings smaller than 8x10.

1 comment:

How To Get Gigs said...

Nice of you to promote your music band through your blog site.