Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Photos from Through the Eyes Of Art




Photos
"Path" an
oil painting
by Jean Ehler; an
18x24 on
canvas.
The photo of the three works Jean Bourque worked on at the Saluda Shoals event.
*
The other photo shows a variety of work done by the artists at Saluda Shoals
"Through the Eyes of Art" on Oct. 7th 2007. The event was such a success; the foundation may elect to make this an annual event. The brightly colored batik was done by Alicia Leeke. The watercolor below that was done by JJ Casey. I know one of the paintings was done by Roy Paschal. Take note Roy won in SC State Fair and in SCWM Society. (And) I thought he was an oil painter....way to go Roy.
*
I am not sure which artists did the other paintings. Please let me know so we can add your name to this entry. All paintings are for sale, just click the artists name to find out contact info
or email me for more details. Many Thanks to Jean Ehler for the great photos.
yours truly;

No comments: