Friday, October 19, 2007

Vista Lights Nov. 15th-18th in Columbia SC

Request for Vista Light Details for Blog
Please, if you know of any artists, group of artists or shows that are going on with artist names and if possible photos (jpeg email size) during the Upcoming Vista Lights for downtown Columbia SC ; please email Jean Bourque here at ARTSAILS1. We want to make sure all the events get posted on the blog. I have only heard rumblings of a few possible events. So email us here and we will make sure PEOPLE will know where and what will be happening.
I too will be showing during the Vista event and as soon as I have confirmed my plans....I will let everyone in on where you can see my art during the Vista Event!
* Share the News
Of course, if you know of any other art events happening just let me know and we will get the word out. This blog is now read by 10,000 readers each week and growing! Help Spread the News, it helps all the artists in our community....PR and Marketing...Getting the Word Out!
*Subscribe and get regular updates
Suscribe to the Blog now in the right panel. Put your email in where it says keep it fresh. Get an automatic email when the site is updated and never miss an important piece of local art info!
Thanks!
Yours Truly,
"Placement Art" photo by Jean Bourque

No comments: