Thursday, January 24, 2008

Get Your Free Flickr Account Today!


Since I had mentioned Flickr in my last post, I thought I should explain. Flickr is a free photo sharing website. If you are a pro photographer like Jerry or my son you can upgrade to Pro or if you are someone that wants to load lots of photos, upgrade, by paying the annual fee. I had an artsails1 site and couldn't get on it no matter how hard I tried. So I just opened a fresh "jeanbourque1" site which I am just starting now. The link to my old site is in the link box in the side panel. Flickr is now owned by Yahoo, so if you have a yahoo email or ever have it will use that as your default email. I suspect that may have had something to do with why I couldn't get on the site. Anyway, my images are still on the old site; they just will stay there. I was in a couple of art exchange groups through that site, so if you are in any of those groups, please invite me back at the new website.
Thank you!
If you want a free photo account to show your art at get a flickr account today.

Yours Truly,

Painting is called "Lucky Star"
It's an oil painting by Jean Bourque
and is also available in prints

No comments: