Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Inside Out Inspiration with Coffee


Inside Out Inspiration

Sit with a good cup of coffee in the early morning and notice the world.... just think... what you could do

Sitting on the back porch, in the early morning sun, Hawaiian Macadamia Nut with a shot of espresso in my cup; the birds are chirping, the bees are buzzing; the dogs are playing when I notice the lawn is long and weedy after the showers of a few days ago. A lone squirrel scampers across the yard, the dogs bark and chase, the washing machine a distant whirring, my easel stands at attention beckoning me.

Pieces of bark, used guitar strings, record player parts, blown out tires and a long plank of plywood; inspire me. Perhaps, I could assemble them into something interesting, something pretty and new; thinking about what I can do. Another sip of coffee, it’s a great brew; with fresh cream and a touch of Splenda, too.

An assemblage piece of art... that's in my heart... oh yes, it's a good start... (left dangling, on purpose)

Yours truly,

Jean Bourque

4/24/11

This was in my draft box and I thought okay it was spring when I wrote it... but that's okay, you can just picture it being early spring...

No comments: